Project Ssongg Day9 - Stringart / Yinyang Pattern

Hello,


This is Song from Playshop and Playground.




Today we will create real Stringart of Yinyang(Taeguek) Pattern.


This is one page overview of how to make Yinyang Stringart.



​


In this lesson, we will learn how to weave a thread under the tread woven earlier... :D


Please refer to FREE Youtube tutorial video. I explain all the detail!!



👉 Geogebra Simulation Link


1. 2 vs 1 : https://www.geogebra.org/m/n2sztbbz

2. 1.5 vs 1 : https://www.geogebra.org/m/zzrezvyp


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[40cm x 40cm YINYANG PATTERN STRINGART] <<< CLICK



​


How is your real stringart practice of today..?


You can download free pattern of 20cm x 20cm in my previous lesson.


👉 Free Paper Pattern Download

https://www.playshopdiy.com/blogPost/Day5


I hope that you enjoy it! I will be back with Tornado pattern soooooon! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geometry Stringart Class Day 2 - What is GEOGEBRA? How to use it for stringart?

Geometry Stringart Class Day 3 - Geogebra Simulation vs Real String Art

Geometry Stringart Class Day1 - What is 'Stringart'?